Read time: 1 minute
Last edited: May 28, 2020
This topic explains how to use the LaunchDarkly Microsoft Teams integation.
The Microsoft Teams integration sends you alerts when the LaunchDarkly resources you care about, such as feature flags, projects, and team members, change. This notification appears as a card in your Teams space.
In order to add LaunchDarkly to a Teams workspace, you must configure an incoming webhook by setting up Connectors within Microsoft Teams. Then, you'll add the webhook URL to LaunchDarkly.
- Log into Microsoft Teams.
- Navigate to Connectors.
- Configure an incoming webhook and create a webhook URL.
- When Teams prompts you to upload a logo, right-click the image below, save it locally, and upload it to Teams.
- Click Configure to add an Incoming Webhook.
- Enter information for your webhook.
- Copy the URL provided to your clipboard and click Save.
To configure LaunchDarkly to connect with the Microsoft Teams webhook:
- Navigate to the Integrations screen and click + Integration by "Microsoft Teams."
- Paste your incoming webhook URL into the relevant field.
- Set any filters for sending notifications to Teams by configuring a policy. To learn more about policies like this, read Custom roles. By default, the policy is configured to send notifications for all feature flags updates in production environment.
- Save your configuration.
That's it! Now you'll receive notifications in your Teams workspace.