Read time: 1 minute
Last edited: Oct 26, 2021
This topic explains how to use the LaunchDarkly Microsoft Teams integation.
The Microsoft Teams integration sends you alerts when the LaunchDarkly resources you care about, such as feature flags, projects, and account members, change. This notification appears as a card in your Teams space.
In order to add LaunchDarkly to a Teams workspace, you must configure an incoming webhook by setting up Connectors within Microsoft Teams. Then, you'll add the webhook URL to LaunchDarkly.
- Log into Microsoft Teams.
- Navigate to Connectors.
- Configure an incoming webhook and create a webhook URL.
- When Teams prompts you to upload a logo, right-click the image below, save it locally, and upload it to Teams.
- Click Configure to add an Incoming Webhook.
- Enter information for your webhook.
- Copy the URL provided to your clipboard and click Save.
To configure LaunchDarkly to connect with the Microsoft Teams webhook:
- Navigate to the Integrations screen and click + Integration by "Microsoft Teams."
- Paste your incoming webhook URL into the relevant field.
- Set any filters for sending notifications to Teams by configuring a policy. LaunchDarkly sends all flag change events in the production environment to Teams by default. To learn more about creating a policy, read Example policies and templates.
- Save your configuration.
Now you are notified in your Teams workspace when someone updates a flag.