Read time: 1 minute
Last edited: May 20, 2022
Welcome to the LaunchDarkly user guides!
This category of our documentation contains best practices guides and tutorials to help you succeed with LaunchDarkly, whether you're a new user or a power user.
Read on and follow the exercises in the guides below to learn more about what you can do with feature flags and LaunchDarkly features.
- Building teams in LaunchDarkly
- Creating custom roles
- Creating flags
- Deployment and release strategies
- Feature flag hierarchy
- Improving flag usage in code
- Integrations use cases
- Migrating your existing feature flag solution to LaunchDarkly
- Minimizing LaunchDarkly's access to user data
- Reducing technical debt from feature flags
- Testing code that uses feature flags
- Use cases for SDK wrappers
- Using entitlements to manage user experience
- Using feature flags to mitigate risk in infrastructure migrations
- Using LaunchDarkly in serverless environments
- Using LaunchDarkly integrations
- Configuring roles with no access
- Getting started: Configuring an SDK and creating a flag
- Getting started: Experimenting with feature flags
- Getting started: Flag rules and targeting
- Merging LaunchDarkly accounts
- Using LaunchDarkly without a supported SDK
- Using the LaunchDarkly REST API
- Managing flags with Terraform
- Unit testing with Jest
- Using flag triggers with Dynatrace
- Using flags with Cloudflare Workers
- Using LaunchDarkly with AWS Lambda
- Using LaunchDarkly with Next.js
- Using LaunchDarkly with Svelte
- Using mobile SDKs
- Using the Lua SDK with HAProxy
- Using the Lua SDK with NGINX
The LaunchDarkly blog shows you how to use features flags effectively, and gives use cases for how other people have succeeded using feature flags. The blog category links some of the most useful content for feature flag users.
To learn more, read the blog category.